-->

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nice Quotes-2 !!!

***********************************************************************************************
***********************************************************************************************

Your Ad Here

Quotes !!!

** How much better would life be if we had only stopped to think? Or at least, thought to stop?

** When you look back on your life, you're supposed to be proud of all of it.

** If you'll do enough of what you don't have to do, you'll be able to do more of what you want to do.

** Our greatest fear should not be that we won't succeed, but that we'll succeed at something that doesn't matter.

** When I was younger, I put my face close to a fan to hear the way my voice sounded.

** I may look calm, but in my head, I've killed you five times.

** I love memories that I randomly remember and then can't stop smiling.

** Your words will never hurt me becuase my mom says i'm COOL.

** I still say "LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!"

** Everyone has a friend that they no longer trust.

** You shouldn’t allow others to treat you badly just because you’re afraid to be alone.

** I used to play sports. Then I realized I can buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything.

** Remembering something you ate when you were sick and making you feel sick again.


** When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

** Loading Happiness...████████████████ 100% Complete ;)

** If one day you realize I haven't talked to you in a while, just remember you were the one who pushed me away.

Tags:Quotes, thoughts, funny, emotional, inspiring




===================================================





O************************O***********************O



Share this blog with your friends...




Please subscribe to my RSS feed! 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sphere: Related Content

Share/Save/Bookmark

***********************************************************************************************
Share on FriendFeed
***********************************************************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here